Just prior to the photographer coming in!
If this is your first time here, welcome! My name is Terri and I‘m a proud North GA Mountain resident and your local REALTOR® and owner of Mountain Escape Realty.
The Photographer is coming, the photographer is coming!
Congratulations! You have selected a REALTORS®, signed a listing agreement. Followed all the Steps to Prepare Your Home. Now the photographer is scheduled. Depending on the package that has been ordered and the size of the property a photography session can take from 2 -4 hours. You do not need to be there. It is preferred if you go, sometimes a REALTOR® will stay with the photographer.
Photography Preparation Instructions – When Listing Your Property
- Your home should be in the condition that you want it photographed on the day we have scheduled.
- The home must be decluttered, cleaned, and staged prior to his arrival.
- All preparation work must be completed before the appointment time.
- Make all beds, place toilet lids down, toilet brushes hidden, remove trashcans, clean off counters, remove personal items from the refrigerator door, etc.
- Small rugs, such as those in bathrooms and kitchens, should be removed from view.
- On the outside, please make sure there are no cars in the driveway, that the garbage cans are inside the garage, and that any toys or other lawn items that you do not wish to appear in the photographs are removed.
- Remove all evidence of pets such as beds, bowls, litter boxes, etc. Any pets must be isolated or removed while I am in your home.
- Leave all lights on, including exterior lights. The photographer will be turning lights on and back off as needed. Make sure all light bulbs are working and that they are the same size and color in any given light fixture.
- The ceiling fans should be off.
- All drapes and blinds should be in working order and any that have not been operated in a while should be dusted and cleaned.
- Please have all drapes pulled back and blinds open.
- It is very important that no other vendors; repair contractors, painters, power washers, window cleaners, house cleaners, appliance installers, etc are in the home while it is being photographed.
- Doing your very best with the above tasks will help ensure a great outcome from a photography session.